Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank you RoboLady!


So I don't always check my blog comments-well because frankly as you can see I don't have too many. Hee, hee. It was such a great surprise to see Robolady's comment that she had given me an award on her blog. Check it out- robolady.blogspot.com
Margo-You are so sweet to give out awards. Its so amazing to share our creativity with one another-All of us bloggers spurr eachother on to do good work. I wish I could hang out with you and your ladies on your blog. Thank you. love,katie

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.
Lord ByronEnglish poet & satirist (1788 - 1824)

3 comments:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I just found you via Margo and i am so glad I did! I added you to my blog list on my blog. Great inspiration--thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi, im from Guatemala city, and i want you to know.. I love your work with the thinks you repair, is wonderfull, you have a great imagination, a wonderful family, and i dont know how you can be mom, work and have a big ideas... congratulations!!!

katie bean said...

Gabby-Hola!!Thank you. I was in Gautemala city a long time ago-It's beautiful there as well as the people. I tried send you a message but was unable to go through. How's the trash to treasure seen in Guatemala? Hope you get to read this..katie