Monday, August 10, 2009

old spoons















I finally got to tinkering around with the saudering gun/propane torch and some jewelry making. The three necklaces I gave as very late birthday gifts to some special ladies. The first necklace pendant came from the bottom of a spoon...Oscar helped a little with the drill press on this one. Necklace #2's pendant is a baby spoon I cut off. ....and necklace #3 's pendant is a serving spoon...I loved the roughness of it with the pretty beads. I did not make the necklaces just the pendants..I made this ring for myself-its an old brooch...I think it looks great except for underneath-Its a hot mess...I'll make sure no one looks too closely..hee, hee. Thanks to Michelle Beschen's jewerly making videos on DIY network!!!!!
"Don't Wait, The time will never be just right."-Napoleon Hill

No comments: